Position: Junior Electrical Estimator
3D Personnel’s client are a leading Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Company who specialise in all aspects of M&E services across all industries, with a significant track record in Process, Water and Wastewater.
Due to rapid expansion they have a requirement for a Junior Electrical Estimator for work in Kerry.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a progressive and fast-growing Engineering Company with a reputation for promoting from within.
- Download/print/file all tender documentation for pricing
- Liaising with suppliers / sub-contractors for quotes etc.
- Inputting BOQ into estimating database and generating reports and stats from same
- Reviewing specifications and confirming alignment with BOQ Conduct cost analysis on quotes received to identify the correct selection for the final tender proposal
- Conduct a technical analysis on quotes received to ensure they comply with the specification
- Record selected supplier/sub-contractor rates into estimating database /BOQ
- Projects include large scale commercial, industrial, pharma and data centres
- Relevant third level qualification - Electrical Engineering / Electrical Services Engineering
- Knowledge of construction/contracting environment would be advantageous.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team essential
- Excellent IT Skills essential
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work within strict deadlines essential.
- Full training will be provided Office/Home based position.