Vacancy: Junior Document Controller
Our client has an excellent opportunity for a Junior Document Controller with previous construction experience to join our team.
The successful candidate will be based in Galway.
- Download all new project information from the projects share file system to site teams as it becomes available.
- Organize and maintain the site drawing register as new information becomes available
- Remove, stamp and file appropriately the superseded drawings as they are presented
- Update the FTP server with new information as it becomes available
- Log and tracks all outgoing RFI and design team queries & Log and track all incoming responses for RFI
- Record and issue of site meeting minutes as required
- Log a register of all noted design changes to drawings and ensure this is kept up to date
- Ensure smooth flow of information for all site staff and relevant sub-contractors
- Update live drawings in office on drawing file stick and ensure most recent copies are always available
- Organize and maintain a specification register as new information becomes available
- Update live specifications on the server and ensure most recent copies are always available
- Hyperlink specification register to said specifications
- Organize and maintain a schedule register as new information becomes available & Update live schedules on the server and ensure most recent copies are always available
- Hyperlink schedule register to said schedules & Support the Project CAD team with drawings
- Create and maintain various trackers and schedules
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Computer skills course such as ECDL or similar
- A good understanding of MS office package
- Be familiar with inbound call handling systems & Excellent phone manner
- High level of attention to detail & Excellent organizational skills
- High level of attention to details & Prompt resolution and issuance skills