Vacancy: Junior Contract Surveyor
3DPersonnel’s client is one of Ireland leading main contractors, with offices through-out Ireland & internationally they have gained a reputation for delivering high end projects to the highest standard. They have a large amount of experience undertaking some of Ireland most well-known projects.
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit a Junior Contract Surveyor to join a team covering the Cork region.
- Assist with or prepare monthly applications
- Working closely with Finance & Commercial in maximising profit on the contracts
- Reviewing weekly productivity of teams.
- Undertaking interim and final valuations for works complete
- To manage work in progress and ensuring debtors are kept to a minimum
- Ensuring all subcontractors are contractually tied in e.g. insurance details, retention, etc.
- Preparation of all sub contracts.
- Monitoring / scrutinising of weekly costs and productivities, and reporting on same
- Highlighting areas of concern / loss on any part of the contract
- Oversee all contractual issues
Experience, Key Skills and Competencies:
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Methods of measurement
- Contracting experience, main and / or sub-contractor
- Construction knowledge
- Proficient IT skills
- People management
- Effective communicator
- Effective time management
- Commercial awareness
- Contractual awareness
- Accountancy skills