Location - Cambridge and surrounding areas
3D Personnel construction recruitment agency is a leading name in construction recruitment for The United Kingdom supplying Professional & Technical, Trades & Labour and Construction Services talent across a broad range of construction sectors. Our dedicated labour managers can guide you through the whole construction recruitment process and help you land that dream role in the British construction industry.
As a result of the active construction industry in Cambridge Area, we currently require an experienced IPAF Operator for an immediate start.
- Must hold a valid cards/tickets
- Understanding of all aspects and responsibilities of the role.
- Full PPE (Personal Protective Equipment - Hard Hat, Boots, Gloves )
- Good understanding of English language
- Good customer service is essential as well as ability to work outside in varying weather conditions.
- Other ad-hoc duties in keeping with the job role
- Able to work with other team members and as an individual
Finding a suitable construction job for you is something 3D Personnel takes massive pride in. Other projects and progression will be available within 3D Personnel due to the ever growing construction industry that is thriving in London and Colchester Areas.
3D Personnel is currently working on a number of large scale projects in the London and Colchester, if the job above does not suit please contact us for other potential construction job opportunities near you.
For a full list of construction jobs we currently have available please visit
3D Personnel act as an employment business.