Intermediate Quantity Surveyor (Civil)
€60,000 - €70,000 + Package
3D Personnel are actively working alongside one of Irelands Top Tier main contractors. Due to their continued growth, they are actively seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor of Intermediate level to join their Waterford based team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will come from a strong civils background with experience in large-infrastructure projects based in Ireland or the UK.
- Advise on contractual matters – general and project level.
- Process contractual claims and all associated records.
- Look for opportunities to maximise revenue and reduce cost and identify and investigate losses.
- Assist with project cash management.
- Advise and support with project correspondence.
- Negotiating subcontract and suppliers’ prices and terms.
- Ensure final accounts are closed in a timely manner.
- Prepare subcontract and suppliers documents.
- Prepare and review monthly cost reports.
- Ensure risk registers, variation trackers and extension of time tracker sheets are reviewed and updated monthly
- Variations: measurement and pricing.
- Professional qualification in Quantity Surveying/Commercial Management.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Quantity Surveyor role on construction projects.
- Ability to work on large scale, high headcount construction sites & sub-contractors essential.
- Liaise with Commercial Manager and Contracts Manager when dealing with internal stakeholders and client’s representatives while on site including attendance at meetings
- Strong time management skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of the construction industry and working on site.
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals.
To register your details for this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or call today to discuss further.