Vacancy: Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Salary: €50k -60k+ industry leading package
3D Personnel is currently seeking an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to join a Developer in the Dublin area. It’s an excellent opportunity to join a company who have earned an excellent reputation for delivering projects to a very high standard.
Typically the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- Managing subcontract packages and overseeing payments to subcontractors, suppliers and consultants along with normal QS duties
- Experience of RC frame / apartment and residential building / commercial projects
- House building residential experience is essential
- Undertaking monthly internal valuations and production of monthly cost reports
- Reporting on budgets and variations.
- Maintaining subcontractor and supplier contractual details.
- Tasks will be allocated to reflect increasing levels of development and experience.
- 7-10+ yrs Post-Graduate experience in PQS or Contractors office.
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- Good IT skills with competency at Buildsoft, Cost-ex or equivalent, Microsoft Word and Excel
- A willingness to attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- To have strong analytical skills and ability to present findings
- To have good spoken and written communication skills
- To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate
- To be good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
- To be self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
- To be able to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
- To be willing to accept responsibility for completing designated tasks.