Vacancy: Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Salary: €65K + full package
3D Personnel’s client is currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Kildare.
It is an exciting opportunity with a very attractive package on offer for the successful candidate in addition to long term career and progression opportunities.
The right person will be an enthusiastic and hardworking individual with ideally 5 years + main contracting or developer experience who will add value to the company.
Responsibilities as Quantity Surveyor will include but won’t be limited to:
- Preparing tender and contract documents.
- Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
- Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Performing risk, value management and cost control.
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports.
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments
Qualifications and experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience on large-scale projects for main contractor
- Minimum Degree in Quantity Surveying qualification or higher
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Possess the ability to work well as part of a team and independently