Vacancy: Intermediate Electrical Engineers
Salary: DOE + accommodation + flight etc.
3D Personnel’s client is a market leading international Construction & Engineering company with significant annual turnover.
Opportunity has arisen for an Intermediate Electrical Engineer to work with the best in the industry and be involved in prestigious pharmaceutical, life science, data centre, industrial sectors projects etc.
The role of Intermediate Electrical Engineer based in Finland is to assist the Project Manager and his Project Team to deliver through the construction and Commission phases, right first time to meet and exceed the client’s expectations.
Excellent package on offer with room for negotiation and clear scope for further career development.
- Provide Technical Support to the project team
- Manage the Electrical document control to ensure that all relevant logs are kept up to date at all times
- Develop a designer’s systems functional description documentation from design intent to final implementation document
- Create and develop handover packs and test packs for Electrical and Instrumentation systems from the agreed systems list and create the system boundaries
- Manage the systems turnover packs with the clients commission teams
- Attend quality meetings and participate in QA/QC walk downs when required
- Evaluate the RFI responses to ensure that there are no engineering issues with them
- Preparing all technical submittals according to specifications
- Develop and monitor all cable schedules through the project such as MV, LV, Control, ELV, EMS, BMS, ICT, Fibre, Security, FA, FS, ensuring there are no omissions
- Prepare O&M documentation for all systems
- Review and answer technical queries from site in relation to specifications / drawings/ materials / equipment and close out same
- Work as an integral part of the commissioning process and sign-off commissioning parameters
- Ensure all document control is updated regularly as required in both hard and soft copy
- Ensure site supervisors are working off latest drawings at all times and assist in the engineering development of supervisors
- Develop and generate all the required sign-off documentation for systems
- Ensure Quality plan is relevant and modify accordingly
- Ideally the Electrical Engineer will possess a 3rd level qualification in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- You will ideally possess 4+ years’ relevant experience working with a recognised contractor within a similar capacity
- Life science / pharmaceutical experience will be advantageous
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- A strong controls and automation understanding and the ability to dissect the systems to identify any single points of failure or compliance issues, address them and close out within a defined budget
- The ability to develop, innovate and have practical design solutions to technical problems when required with commercial awareness at the forefront of the process
- A meticulous approach to safety and quality
- Develop and understand wiring schematics
- Carry out Lighting calculations design reviews LV cable sizing
- Assist with development of commissioning Plan and implementation of same
- Ensuring checks are completed for compliance with latest regulations and relevant design codes