Inside Sales Specialist
Full Time (Home Based/Hybrid Working an Option + 2 days on site)
Competitive Commensurate with Experience + Benefits
Our client is a rapidly expanding and innovative organisation with several sites across the U.K. and Ireland the organisation has recently experienced an unprecedented surge in demand for their products and services.
They are now searching for Inside Sales Specialists to join their highly successful, and expanding, sales team.
If you are a hungry sales professional seeking an opportunity to earn BIG then we want to hear from you. This company is growing fast and need experienced sales professionals who can prospect, hunt & close, is that YOU?
Inside Sales Specialists are expected to acquire new customers through online and face to face product demonstrations. You will help prospective customers understand the importance of embracing the digital revolution, you will be expected to win their confidence and their business by uncovering their current business pains positioning the employer as the ultimate precision marketing solution.
In this role, you’ll be expected to:
• Run a full sales cycle and close new business to consistently exceed quota
• Become an expert in precision sales and marketing
• Inspire prospective customers to embrace digital transformation and see high value in investing in our offerings
• Engage highly qualified inbound leads from small to enterprise level companies
• Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
• Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as we introduce enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
• Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
We’re looking for people who are:
• Dedicated to excellence and high performance - you possess a strong desire to achieve your personal and professional goals, results driven and continue to seek new ways to improve your performance.
• Critical Thinkers - you use logic to solve problems and are able to think on your feet about the best ways to help your customers solve their challenges to grow.
• Lifelong learners - you have a desire to learn. You are endlessly curious about your customers and you seek out new opportunities to grow, learn and improve as a professional.
• Inspiring communicators - you can concisely communicate with customers to inspire and motivate them to take action and grow better.
• Coachable - you are humble, understand your strengths and weaknesses, and are able to translate feedback into action and new sales motions.
You will need to have:
• Experience running a full sales cycle and closing business
• Excellent consultative sales skills and exceptional closing experience
• Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
• Evidence that you are a top performer in your current role
• A sharp focus on your goals and a belief that your daily, weekly and monthly activities will help you achieve them
In exchange you can expect to receive the following benefits;
• Generous commission structure, with an achievable on target earning in excess of £90K
• Superb training, (includes Certificate in Marketing, CIM Level 4)
• Excellent work- life balance and flexible working hours (hybrid working environment for those seeking balance between work from home & office based).
• Great social events, monthly team lunch and other team outings
• Quarterly Team Building Events
• Paid holidays
• WFH (work from home) - Starter Package (£200 desk, chair etc)
• Employee mileage reimbursement
• Company Laptop
• Refer a Friend scheme
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to David/Robert in our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Note only suitable applicants will be contacted. Enquires by email ideally OR to from NI/UK - 02871228449/ from ROI - 0749715028
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.