Inside Resourcer/Lead Generator
3D Personnel Ltd is a Recruitment Company supplying Professional staff, Trades and Labour and Operatives to all sectors throughout the U.K. and Ireland. We have now launched a Multi-Sector division to offer a full end to end Recruitment service to cater for our clients ever-changing Recruitment needs.
With over 40 years of recruitment experience, we provide our clients with a comprehensive service to supply and manage their workforce needs. Currently we have offices in Dublin, Belfast, Derry, Cork, Galway London, Southampton, Birmingham, Aberdeen, Glasgow and Poland.
It is 3D Personnel’s policy to work closely with both our clients and candidates in order to build strong, mutually beneficial and lasting relationships. We listen to each client’s needs and requirements and deliver on expectation. We adapt our recruitment processes to fit each individual company. By having a personal relationship with each company, we are able to provide the best possible service throughout all stages of the recruitment process. This ensures 3D delivers the right candidate first time, every time.
Our Client is an award winning Consultancy with a solid reputation founded on customer satisfaction and product innovation.
- Work in fast-paced environment to acquire new customers, increase the revenue growth for an organisation, and make sure all aspects of the sales orders meet requirements of the client and the company.
- Key Duties/Responsibilities:
- Generating qualified and industry specific sales appointments by utilising all social media and business platforms;
- Confirming commercially sound and mutually beneficial demonstration appointments in order to introduce and promote the co products and services;
- Managing the appointment diary of the Sales Director;
- Working with community partners to increase involvement;
- Conducting market research on a regular basis;
- Developing relationships with potential clients;
- Maintaining good relationships with existing clients;
- Developing and analysing data to determine how to better accommodate new and existing customers;
- Performing research on accounts to help increase interest in the organisation;
- Offering demonstrations for products and services to potential buyers;
- Making sure to understand the individual and unique needs of each customer.
- Proven experience in a similar role in Sales/Customer Service;
- Proficiency with various Computer Software Systems, (MS Office);
- Demonstrated success in meeting sales goals/targets;
- Ability to comfortably and confidently talk to others;
- Strong Written and Oral Communication skills for creating professional documents and giving presentations to interested clients;
- Effective Time Management and Organisational skills;
- A determined and self-motivated work ethic;
- A confident negotiator with the ability to close the sale.
What is on offer:
Competitive salary plus performance related incentives depending on experience.
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
For a full list of jobs we currently have available please visit our website.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.