Industrial Electrical Foreman Required
3D Personnel's client is a well-established main contractor. They have a healthy pipeline of work in the Munster region and are currently seeking an Electrical Foreman to work on a large industrial Project in Cork.
The General foreman provides technical expertise in installing and troubleshooting electrical wiring and equipment over multiple jobs or large projects.
- Responsible for coordinating essential personnel on-site for the project to include crew mobilization
- Communicate and enforce all safety regulations
- Manage supplies, materials and equipment
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose and inspect systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools.
- Demonstrates ability to obtain, organize, and manage materials effectively and develop “as built” documentation.
- Demonstrates excellent customer relations through utilization of effective problem-solving techniques
- Forecasts job costs (labour, material, rental equipment) accurately
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Electrical Trade background preferable with appropriate certification.
- 5+ years post qualification experience in similar role.
- A desire to continuously improve installation quality and procedures.
- Team player, organised, self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong relationship builder and communicator.
- Focus on deadlines and commitment to programme delivery.
Salary: Negotiable DOE
If you are a Electrical Foreman with 5 years experience considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact David Guiney for a confidential discussion. 3D Personnel will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 3D Personnel is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Cork