Site Agent (Civil’s / Utilites)
West of Ireland
€60,000 - €75,000 DOE
3D Personnel are working alongside a well-recognised Civils and Utilites contractor with large operations across Ireland. Due to their continuous growth, they are actively seeking an experienced Site Agent to join their West of Ireland based project on a permanent basis working on a large-scale Water Project.
The successful candidate will work closely with the management team in a professional and friendly work environment on a variety of Civil Engineering & Utilities in the Connacht Region.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background within Heavy Civil’s and Utilities projects and must be a self-motivated, strong communicator with excellent organisational skills and a positive work ethic, who can work in a multi functionary team environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reporting to Project Manager.
- Ensure all site operations are carried out in strict compliance with company HSQE requirements and standards.
- Review of work packages to ensure all necessary information & permits are in place to execute the works safely and efficiently.
- Daily management, supervision, and reporting, of direct labour resources, plant, and materials allocations.
- Post construction survey and compilation of accurate information to prepare As Built records.
- Liaise proactively with the Client, Consultants, the public and associated stakeholders.
- A relevant third level qualification in Civil Engineering or equivalent discipline is desirable but not essential.
- A minimum of 3 years supervisory experience of civil utility installations – Water, Wastewater, ESB,GNI, Telecoms etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, within a fast paced team environment.
- Proficient use and knowledge of software such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook, & AutoCAD.
- Full Driving Licence
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or call today to discuss further.