Job Description: HR Manager
Salary: £35- £45k + car allowance / bonus
On behalf of my client, I am actively recruiting for a HR Manager to be based from there Head Office in Omagh. My Client is a Civil / construction company working as Main Contractor, delivering an abundance of high end projects across Ireland and the UK.
You will be reporting into the MD and will provide a support service to advise and support management on staff issues such as, staff development, strategy and training. Also responsible for developing and putting in place systems for staff recruitment, management, training and performance management.
- Write and update job descriptions.
- Manage the reception team ensuring high levels of customer service at all times.
- Interview and select staff and arrange staff training courses.
- Keep staff records up to date along with the HR personnel system.
- Prepare notices of vacancies within established time periods.
- Undertake Inductions with all new members of staff.
- Training Co-Ordinator for the company.
- Collate information and prepare grant forms for the CITB.
- Designs a skills development plan and training needs analysis for the company on a yearly basis for all employees and is updated on a daily basis when required
- Responsible for Investors in People standards, striving to achieve silver accreditation at next assessment.
- Minimum 3-5 years generalist experience at a similar level.
- Experience working within a fast moving and busy office environment.
- Experience of reviewing staff developmental needs and co-ordinating training requirements.
- Microsoft literate.
- The successful candidate will have excellent communication and organisational skills, be a team player and have the ability to work under pressure.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org