Scheduler & HR Operations Manager, Ref. VAC-12494
FT Perm. Contract
Salary NEG DOE
Our client based in Co. Donegal work in the care sector and due to business being particularly busy and a surge in the need for their services, they are now seeking to hire a person to take control of their Scheduling, HR & Operations functions who in conjunction with the Owner will be responsible for successfully directing and co-ordinating all activities for growth and development of the business.
3D Personnel Ltd. launched a Multi-Sector division in early 2020 to offer a full end to end Recruitment service throughout the U.K. and Ireland. Traditionally known for supplying Professional and Technical, Trades and Labour and Operatives to the Construction sector. We now work across all sectors to cater for our clients ever-changing Recruitment needs.
Job Profile / Key Functions: (include but may not be limited to)
• Recruitment, Training and Management of office and Care staff
• Providing leadership and management in all departments such as staffing, client services and sales in accordance with operational goals;
• Assisting the Owner in developing and growing clients in the Donegal area and maintaining positive and professional relationships with referral sources in the community;
• Reflecting the core values of the company adhering to all company and brand policies, procedures and business ethics and ensuring they are implemented and communicated to staff;
• Maintaining and establishing strong relationships with neighbouring franchise owners and the Corporate Office support team;
• With the support of the Owner, the HR and Operations Manager will be responsible for all functions such as recruiting, training and development, planning, assigning and directing work, appraising and coaching staff performance;
• Dealing with all client complaints in accordance with company standards and core values;
• Performing any other functions and responsibilities deemed necessary;
• Reporting KPI’s to the Owner and the Corporate Support Team as required.
You should have/be:
• A relevant degree and/or substantial experience (ideally 5 years +) operating a business of similar standing ideally within the care sector and be able to demonstrate a track record of achievement;
• Strong Scheduling experience;
• HR knowledge and experience;
• A strong leader with great motivational and communication skills;
• An impressive work ethic and good Administrative and IT skills and a high level of common sense;
• A healthcare background; (highly desirable);
• A full driving licence.
What’s on offer?
Excellent terms and conditions will be agreed with the right candidate. This is a position where the successful candidate can quickly progress once they demonstrate the necessary ability and attitude. The salary, benefits and potential bonus will be negotiated and commensurate with experience.
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to David/Robert in our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Our team has many decades of recruitment experience and we provide our clients with a comprehensive service to supply and manage their workforce needs.
Currently we have offices across Ireland and U.K, to include Derry, Dublin, Cork, Galway, and London.
It is 3D Personnel’s policy to work closely with both our clients and candidates in order to build strong, mutually beneficial and lasting relationships.
For a full list of jobs we currently have available please visit https://www.3dpersonnel.com/jobs/
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.