Help Desk Support X3 Potentially
REF: VAC- 12565 Tier 2 and Tier 3 based on level of experience)
Northern Ireland – Hybrid/Home Based Work Considered
Competitive Commensurate with Experience + Benefits
Is a market leading I.T. Solutions cloud based, company with a host of clients across Ireland, The U.K. and Central Europe. They now wish to further extend their U.K. footprint into the thriving I.T. Market in Northern Ireland in the coming months, so wish to appoint a number of suitably qualified professionals.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Adhere to the CORE Values (Team, Hyper Responsive, Courteous and Professional, Humble, Honesty and Integrity, and Responsibility).
- Provide “Five Star” customer service and consistently work to exceed customer’s expectations).
- Perform Tier 1/2 outstanding technical support (in person, on the phone, and via remotely sessions) and ensure tickets are completed within SLA’s.
- Triage incoming requests via phone and email.
- Determine priority, create and track tickets in Help Desk Software system.
- Assist with new hire training, orientation, and documentation.
- Resolve as many tickets as possible on “First Touch”.
- Ensure tickets are updated with detailed technical notes and are resolved correctly the first time.
- Monitor system alert tickets and are proactive in remediation of issues.
- Assist with asset management.
- Troubleshoot backups and perform file restorations.
- Fully document all troubleshooting steps and create knowledge-based articles of resolutions.
- Assist with onboarding and offboarding users focusing on quality and accuracy.
- Work to reduce the number of escalations by performing cross-training and knowledge transfer.
- Assist the team members with on-site support, as necessary.
- Meet / exceed Service Desk SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Assist with updating / creating efficient (processes, policies, and procedures).
- Identify opportunities for improvement and help implement.
- On occasion, participate in weekend ad-hoc mini-projects.
- Assist with user / office moves, as necessary.
- Perform other duties as directed.
The person hired for the position of Tier 1 Help Desk Technician will enjoy a variety of tasks in a great team environment. The primary objective of this position will be to provide first-level resolution to clients; providing installation, maintenance and troubleshooting support of desktops, laptops, printers, tablets and smart phone devices -via phone, e-mail, remote on-site, help ticket, or forward request to 2nd Tier Support.
The Tier 1 Help Desk Technician will also perform other tasks vital to customer service and overall operations of the organization.
We are looking for the right person who is driven to provide the best customer service. This position offers the opportunity for advancement for someone who is willing to work hard. Multiple phone line experience and attention to detail are required. Coordinate with Level 2 operations and engineering support to resolve incidents.
Works directly with customers on their IT services to include resolution and improvement of services. Tier 2 and 3 levels will reflect level of experience and duties and responsibilities may vary.
Associates Degree from an accredited college or university in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work relevant. experience
What We Are Looking for: Experience & Requirements:
- One or more recent years of hands-on experience in a Tier 1 Help Desk role in a multi-site environment
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation, configuration and administration of firewalls, wireless networks and broadband services
- Valid driver’s license
- Self-Starter/Self Directed individual that leads with high energy and passion for customer service
- Detail oriented team player that can also work independently with little supervision
- Able to work under pressure, as service calls must be responded to promptly, diagnosed quickly, and fixed within a short time frame
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, other language abilities are a plus
- The ability to understand user problems and explain technical fixes in a clear and understandable manner to users
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot and conduct root cause analysis
- Must be able to occasionally move and lift heavy equipment
- Ability to multi-task and handle large workloads under time constraints
- Results oriented with strong process and execution skills
- Diligence & Attention to Detail—demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, monitor own work to ensure quality control of all work product
- Planning & Organising—prioritize and plan work activities proactively and independently, use time efficiently and maintain high level of organization
- Interpersonal Skills & Teamwork—a collaborative team player who is highly professional, respectful and honest, open to ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things and roll up their sleeves with the team to do what it takes to get the job done well.
- Communication—speak, write and present clearly and professionally, and create polished and complete documents, ensures top quality work product, present data effectively
- Dependability—consistently a productive and positive team member, respond to direction and developmental feedback and solicit feedback to improve performance
- Initiative –take ownership and accountability, seek out and/or accept additional responsibilities, able to works towards goals independently with little need for supervision, and motivated
- Results Oriented - understand and analyse work product, apply critical thinking to ensure accuracy of deliverables
- Problem Solving- ability to identify the cause and effects of issues and analyse existing and external information to come up with appropriate solutions
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to David/Robert in our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Note only suitable applicants will be contacted. Enquires by email ideally OR to from NI/UK - 02871228449/ from ROI - 0749715028
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.