We at 3D Personnel are currently seeking a Payroll Administrator/Accounts Clerk.
This fantastic opportunity has arisen due to our expanding team in our Dublin Office, located in Dublin 9.
What 3D Personnel do:
We are the premier construction recruitment agency in Ireland, who provide many construction companies and allied suppliers with temporary and permanent professional staff to supplement their existing workforce.
The nature of how we work is at times very fast paced so being able to multitask and prioritise your work is a key skill that you will possess. We are looking for a highly organised and efficient Payroll Professional / Accounts Clerk to carry out the following duties:-
- Process time sheets to a tight timeline for over 500 employees
- Assisting the payroll manager in processing the weekly payroll and reconciling back to source documentation
- Ensure all starters and leavers are processed correctly
- Deal with employee queries
- Input of creditors invoices and bank payments
- Monthly creditors statement reconciliations
- Preparing creditors remittances
- Assisting with producing reports for monthly board meetings
- Other administration and ad-hoc duties appropriate to the organisation
The successful candidate will have:
- IPASS qualification is desirable but not essential
- Practical experience with Micropay is desirable
- A good knowledge of excel is essential
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexible approach to work with the capability of handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A proven ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team with minimal supervision
- Ambitious, hardworking and driven to achieve at the highest level
At 3D Personnel we provide a complete 360-degree training programme in house, this is delivered by highly experienced and respected colleagues within our company.
Within the 3D Personnel business, we afford all our staff equal opportunities to advance their career with promotion to the next level and advancement.
If you want to break into a career which rewards well, both financially and in personal fulfilment then please apply below.