Vacancy: Health & Safety Officer
3D Personnel are currently looking for a Health & Safety Officer to join one of Ireland’s leading international specialists in construction, infrastructure, fit-out and asset management.
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit a Health & Safety Officer to be based in the Limerick area.
The successful candidate will have 2 – 3 years’ experience in working with main contractors and will be a highly ambitious, career driven individual
This a great opportunity to work within one of Ireland’s most prestigious builders.
- Performing risk assessments;
- Carrying out site inspections;
- Enforcing health and safety laws and regulations;
- Providing in-house training sessions to ensure all staff keep up-to-date with company safety policies;
- Maintaining the accident and dangerous occurrence register, and tracking remedial actions.
- Experience in the construction industry;
- A third level degree in Health & Safety or its equivalent
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Attention to detail;
- An in-depth knowledge of health and safety regulations and best practices;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.