Vacancy: Finishing Foreman
Salary: €65K - €70K + full package.
3D Personnel’s client is currently seeking a Finishing Foreman to be based on a project based in a Dublin.
The Finishing Foreman will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the project reporting to the Contracts Manager and or Site Manager and working closely with the Site Team Members and Sub-contractors.
- Implementation of daily and weekly programmes together with the issue of programme detail to sub-contractors
- Attending weekly management team meeting
- Maintaining the site diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Compiling labour allocation sheets
- Assisting with the control of plant and equipment on site
- Co-ordinating and managing subcontractors
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards
- Dealing with all health and safety issues on site
- Ability to motivate labourers and sub-contractors
- At least 5 years' experience managing all finishing works on the construction of high spec developments
- Have previous experience with main contractor, in the Irish / UK construction industry
- Good longevity in your positions / companies
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work to strict schedules