Our client is a specialist contractor working on water and wastewater treatment projects in the UK and Ireland. They are backed by a large engineering multi national turning over £2 billion a year. They are currently working on water framework projects across the UK and are looking to expand their team.
They are looking for a Health and Safety Manager to be based out of their head office in the North London area. Candidate will be working on large water and wastewater treatment projects as part of the HS2 major civil engineering project.
- To support the principle contractors on site delivering accident & investigations
- HSE Training and Inductions
- Delivering toolbox talks
- Control of contracts
- Completing site audits
- Supervising sub contractors on the project
- Ensuring all work is in line with company policy of health, safety and environment.
- Updating senior personnel on risks and planning on complex construction issues
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety - Or equivalent.
- CMIOSH Member or working towards
- Experience on water/wastewater treatment or similar civil engineering projects
- Strong construction background
- Experience with CDM Regs
- Hold a full UK Driving license
Salary is negotiable depending on experience and will come with package as standard.