3D Personnel’s client is currently seeking to employ a Health & Safety officer to join their team in Co. Donegal.
The successful Health & Safety officer will be joining a highly successful multidisciplinary construction and civil engineering company that is currently undertaking the construction of a large project in Co. Donegal.
The successful H&S Officer will be employed on a permeant basis and will have experienced working on large scale projects preferably within a main contractor.
Qualification and Experience:
- Must have a Qualification in H&S
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of IT Systems an advantage
- Excellent presentation, communication & IT Skills essential internally and by CMT.
- Set an example of enthusiasm, loyalty and hard work in the performance of all duties.
- Site experience essential.
Skills and Qualities:
- A positive ''can do'' approach, determined to succeed, generates a sense of energy and urgency.
- Builds and maintains excellent relationships.
- Acceptance of responsibility and accountability.
- Remains calm under pressure.
- An exemplar for company values with sound balanced judgement.
- Demanding of self and others.
- Recognises own strengths and weaknesses and committed to personal improvement.