My client is a highly reputable and leading Irish Energy Retrofit Company. As part of their continued expansion, they currently have a requirement for motivated Surveyors who can demonstrate a proven track record of completing accurate onsite surveys, to join the team.
The Surveyor will be required to advise clients on optimum energy efficiency and retrofit packages in line with SEAI guidelines, complete property surveys, and Inspections of completed projects.
The projects are mainly under the SEAI -Warmer Homes Scheme as well as private and commercial retrofit projects in the East, North East and Midlands regions.
Ideally, the candidate should have experience carrying out technical surveys of properties and a good understanding of SEAI guidelines and Retrofit practices, however full training will be provided for the successful candidate.
The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills, be self-motivated and enthusiastic, with the ability to work within a team and on own initiative.
- Completion of detailed technical pre-works surveys on properties.
- Verify the quantity of materials/measures to be installed versus works order.
- Advise clients on energy efficiency upgrades in line with SEAI scheme guidelines
- Quality assess completed works to the property in line with scheme requirements.
- Full Driving License
- Excellent Communication and customer facing skills
- Knowledge of Building & Retrofit Regulations and Practices
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Excellent Written and Spoken English
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- A high level of attention to detail and commitment to quality
- A minimum of 1 year’s relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of energy upgrade solutions and renewables
- Good understanding of construction and building services materials
- Good verbal, written and customer engagement skills
- Flexibility and drive to complete work assignments to committed deadlines
- Capacity to handle a high-volume workload and complete in an accurate manner
Additionally, candidates would have one or more of the following qualifications:
- Construction trade or a 3rd Level Qualification in a Building Construction related discipline: Architecture; Architectural Technology; Engineering; Quantity Surveying; Building services; BER assessor.