Vacancy: Health & Safety Manager
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Health & Safety Manager to be based in the Leinster area.
3D Personnel’s client provides a wide range of services to the steel construction industry including Design Engineering, Steel Fabrication, Steel Erection.
The successful Health & Safety Manager will be a highly ambitious, career driven individual with a minimum of 5 years served in managerial positions.
The candidate must have structural steel experience and full driving licence as regular travel between sites will be required.
- Manage the Company’s Health & Safety function in its entirety
- Partner with the Construction and Operational Senior Management team to ensure effective delivery of Safety solutions
- Manage, recruit and develop the Health and Safety team
- Develop, enhance and implement robust Health & Safety procedures ensuring statutory and environmental safety obligation
- Ensure and promote an incident free workplace
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Health & Safety managerial position
- A third level degree in Health & Safety or its equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team.
- Full clean driving licence essential. Regular travel between sites required.