Our client has evolved and grown from a small Plant hire, groundworks and RC frame specialist to become an established multi-disciplined major UK Building Contractor.
They are looking for a Health & Safety Manager to join their team on a permanent basis for a role that they have in the Bromley by Bow area.
- Assisting and advising on all aspects of health and safety across the site
- Promoting best practice health and safety across site and promote a positive safety culture Investigate any accidents and near misses
- Undertaking site inductions and engaging with subcontractors
- Help in ensuring that all company accreditations linked or related to Health & Safety are maintained
- Attend tender Interviews and Client meetings when required
- Aid in the design and development of systems and processes
- Have previous experience as a Health & Safety Manager.
- A valid CSCS card
- Experience of managing various site and doing risk assessments
- Strong IT Skills
- Knowledge of Health & Safety Procedures, Management Systems and Quality Assurance Procedures.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further their experience