Our client is one of the leading residential contractors operating in the London and Home Counties area currently.
They are currently looking for a Health and Safety Manager for major residential projects that they have in the Southall area.
- Candidate will be overseeing all Health and Safety on large project in West London area
- Will be tasked with developing health and safety procedures for the project in line with the client’s health and safety principles
- Working with sub-contractors on safe working environments and ensuring no man hours are lost
- Reporting to senior management and health and safety director on all aspects of health and safety on site
- Making efficient use of standard IT packages to efficiently manage own and others time
- Provide line management for staff working underneath you
- Degree in Health and Safety
- Leadership skills
- Good task management and organisational skills
- Excellent salary depending on experience in main contractor environment
- Car allowance
- Standard company benefits
Excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to further their career with a large progressive main contractor.