Our client was established in 1925 and is now one of Ireland's leading and most progressive building and civil engineering companies with operations across the UK.
They are looking for a Health & Safety Manager with good civil engineering experience to work out of their head office in Egham.
- Assisting and advising on all aspects of health and safety across the site
- Promoting best practice health and safety across site and promote a positive safety culture Investigate any accidents and near misses
- Undertaking site inductions and engaging with subcontractors
- Help in ensuring that all company accreditations linked or related to Health & Safety are maintained
- Attend tender Interviews and Client meetings when required
- Aid in the design and development of systems and processes
- Have previous experience as a Health & Safety Manager.
- Experience on Civil Engineering projects
- A valid CSCS card
- Experience of managing various site and doing risk assessments
- Strong IT Skills
- Knowledge of Health & Safety Procedures, Management Systems and Quality Assurance Procedures.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work with one of Irelands largest construction companies.