Vacancy: Health & Safety Manager (Developer)
Salary: €70k + package
3D Personnel’s client has developed some of Ireland’s recent most prestigious developments including commercial, retail & residential, along with some high profile public use type projects.
3D Personnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit a Health & Safety manager to work from their Dublin office. The successful candidate will have experience in working with large developers undertaking multiple sites at once.
This is a great opportunity for a highly ambitious Health & Safety manager to join Irelands leading developer with a large land bank.
Qualification and Experience,
- Must have a Qualification in H&S
- 7 Years experience in working with developers
- Knowledge of IT Systems an advantage
- Excellent presentation, communication & IT Skills essential internally and by CMT.
- Set an example of enthusiasm, loyalty and hard work in the performance of all duties.
- Site experience essential.
Behaviour and Attitude
- A positive ''can do'' approach, determined to succeed, generates a sense of energy and urgency.
- Builds and maintains excellent relationships.
- Acceptance of responsibility and accountability.
- Remains calm under pressure.
- An exemplar for company values with sound balanced judgement.
- Demanding of self and others.
- Recognises own strengths and weaknesses and committed to personal improvement.