SW - 007 - 1063
Health & Safety Manager
£270 - £300 per day
Working for a Contractor who specialise in cladding, roofing and Brickwork
Based in Croydon
Long term contract
Overview of the Health and Safety Manager role
- Ideally you will have experience of working on Facade, cladding and roofing projects
- Additional experience of fire remediation projects would be beneficial
- Opportunity to work on site with a contractor extensively on high rise residential schemes
- Opportunity to be the lead on Health and Safety and influence positive impact on site
Your key duties as Health and Safety Manager will be
- Oversee all Health and Safety issues, investigate all accidents, incidents and near-misses working with Managers to develop action plans and implement new processes
- You will be responsible for creating and updating safety policies and procedures, carrying out risk assessments and audits, looking into accidents and incidents, offering training and guidance, and designing and implementing environmental strategies and systems
- You will undertake regular site inspections to ensure policies and procedures are being adhered to and implemented properly and inspect and audit as necessary, developing improvement plans with the operational team
- This role plays an integral part in providing tactical support, information and guidance necessary for the operations team to deliver their service safely on sites
- You will have experience of implementing new working methods and initiatives and will be able to gather data to report to Senior Management
- Conduct frequent site visits providing health and safety guidance whilst supporting/encouraging good site safety practice
- Prepare and provide advice on construction phase plans
- Perform accident / incident reports and investigations, implementing preventative measures through continuous improvement to process and operating procedures
- Support the company induction process rolling out training to new starters
- Conduct regular refresher training sessions and maintaining accurate training records
- Compile statistics and reports as part of monthly performance reviews
- Organise and deliver health and safety meetings and training courses for employees
- Liaise with relevant external health and safety authorities
- Keep up to date with latest developments including legislative developments relating to health and safety at work
Key must have's you should have as the successful Health and Safety Manager
- Previous experience as a Health And Safety Manager on construction projects
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- CSCS Card
- First Aid Training
Next step to apply for this Health and Safety Manager role:
As a candidate with site management experience, you will already know the technical specifications of this role, but following your application of interest, you will:
✔ Receive a full detailed introduction about this role
✔ Full technical specification
✔ Information on the client, location, projects and package
✔ Discussion on your synergy for this role and next steps
3D Personnel Ltd are operating as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. 3D Personnel Ltd are a leading name in construction recruitment for the United Kingdom supplying Professional & Technical, Trades & Labour and Construction Services talent across a broad range of construction sectors.
Our dedicated Resource managers can guide you through the whole construction recruitment process and help you land that dream role in the British construction industry.
Finding a suitable construction job for you is something 3D Personnel takes massive pride in. Other projects and progression will be available within 3D Personnel due to the ever growing construction industry that is thriving in the United Kingdom.
3D Personnel is currently working on a number of large scale projects in the United Kingdom, if the job above does not suit please contact us for other potential construction job opportunities near you.
For a full list of construction jobs we currently have available please visit https://www.3dpersonnel.com/job-search
Benefits of working for 3D Personnel
Dedicated staff looking after you.
3D Personnel act as an employment business.