3D Personnel currently have the opportunity for an Environmental / Health & Safety Manager to work on a project based in Purfleet.
You will work with the project team & report to the H&S Manager.
The person should have one of the following or comparable:
- IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management
- NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management
- Plus relevant H&S accreditation & experience
The persons duties will consist of but are not limited to:
- Checking (Subcontractor) RAMS
- Doing site HSE audits and reporting
- Client contact re Health Safety & Environment matters
- Taking charge of daily HSE matters IE. Inductions, Site Safety coordination meetings, implementing good practise
- Address issues highlighted by Huber H&S Manager, Project Manager or Directors