Our client is a progressive building and civil engineering contractor with operations in the UK and Ireland. They specialise in delivering in major infrastructure, commercial and industrial facilities as well as offering specialist civil engineering services.
They are looking for a Health and Safety Lead for work that they have on HS2 related projects in the Harefield area of Greater London.
- Supervising all health and safety aspects of the project and other projects in the area
- Ability to produce and review method statements on live projects.
- Ability to deal efficiently with site staff in training and development
- Ability to understand complex construction projects
- Report directly to senior personnel in the company on all safety aspects of projects
- Ensure safety compliance in line with company policy and HS2 regulations
- Degree qualified in Health and safety or relevant qualifications
- Good construction/civil engineering knowledge and experience
- First Aid
- Ability to be site or office based
They are flexible with salary and are looking for a candidate with good experience and knowledge to lead their health and safety on this prestigious project.