Health and Safety Advisor
€60,000 - €80,000
3D Personnel are working alongside a leading main contractor. Due to their continuous growth, they are actively seeking an experienced Health and Safety Advisor to join their Kerry based team on a permanent basis.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide direction, support and assistance to all project personnel to enable them to manage their health and safety duties and responsibilities.
- Ensuring Project compliance to all applicable Health & Safety Legislation and promoting continual improvement of the H&S culture in the company.
- Monitor Site Activities to ensure that construction operations and subcontractors are complying with safety requirements and controls.
- Undertake Health & Safety Inspections of the project site and follow through with the responsible persons to close out in a timely manner.
- Assist in the preparation & review of project H&S documents, (i.e. RAMS, H&S Plans, Lift Plans, etc.) including those of 3rd parties.
- Maintain records and data collection using H&S system software as necessary to ensure compliance with Legislation, Company Procedures and requirements.
- Arrange for third party H&S Training for Project Teams where necessary in consultation with their Regional H&S Advisor and carry out internal training/briefings where appropriate.
- Lead and participate in accident/incident investigations in accordance with the Company procedure.
- Assist with H&S performance appraisals of sub-contractors and supply chain.
- Collate Project H&S statistics and reports in a timely manner and submit to the Line Manager as required for reporting purposes.
- Undertake their duties as outlined in the H&S Requirements document provided and explained by the Group & Regional Health & Safety Manager.
- Relevant third level qualification.
- Minimum 3 years construction experience.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or call today to discuss further.