Our client is a leading UK Construction Company specialising in Groundworks, Reinforced Concrete Frames, Civil Engineering and Builders Work.
They are looking for an experienced Health & Safety Officer with a strong RC Frame background to join their team on a permanent basis for a role that they have in the London area.
- investigating/recording incidents, accidents, complaints and cases of ill health
- undertaking risk assessments and site inspections
- ensuring that equipment is installed correctly/safely
- identifying potential hazards
- determining ways of reducing risks
- writing internal health and safety policies/strategies
- compiling statistics
- drawing up safe operational practices and making necessary changes
- writing reports, bulletins and newsletters
- making presentations to groups of employees/managers
- providing health and safety meetings and training courses for employees
- liaising with relevant authorities
- keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation
- Degree qualified or relevant qualification
- RC Frame experience
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work with one of UKs leading construction companies.