Head of Strategic Partnerships
Full Time (Home Based/Hybrid Working an Option + 2 days on site)
Competitive Commensurate with Experience + Benefits
Our client is a rapidly expanding and innovative organisation with several sites across the U.K. and Ireland the organisation has recently experienced an unprecedented surge in demand for their products and services.
As Head of Strategic Partnerships, you will lead the Partnerships team and will be responsible for leading the product partnership programme to drive growth with the company’s partners.
You will work closely with the Senior management, Namely CEO, CRO & CMO and other members of the team to forge deeper product and technology alliances with existing partners and establish relationships with new partners to further expand the Growth Mission.
The team’s goals are to build out alliances to fully integrate the company with best-in-class SaaS products, to support product goals and to drive customer growth.
In this cross-functional role, you and your team will partner closely with the company’s product organization and success will require maintaining an intimate understanding of our product roadmap and identifying opportunities to augment it with partnerships. Communicating the value of these alliances requires an ongoing partnership with our go-to-market teams.
The entire business is prioritizing significant investments in Partnership Programmes, including growing the Strategic Partnerships team. As Head of Strategic Partnerships, you will be instrumental in this growth.
In this role, you’ll get to:
• Manage partner relationships across their full lifecycle from onboarding to ongoing success
• Own the relationship with key strategic partners, overseeing the day-to-day interactions, and looking for ways to further deepen those relationships
• Continue to build our existing programme by facilitating and developing strategic alliances with new partners
• Be a voice for the company and its Strategic Partnerships efforts, speaking on behalf of the company at industry events
• Coach, hire, develop, and support high-performing, diverse, and inclusive teams while inspiring people to do their best work
• Keep key stakeholders apprised of industry trends- who’s who, who’s new, who’s doing what
• Work with internal stakeholders across the organization including product, technical development, marketing and sales to build a bridge between them and our external partners
• Evaluate partnership opportunities, performing quantitative and qualitative due diligence to prioritize them
We are looking for someone who:
• Can work well and thrive in a fast paced environment
• Experience building, managing, and developing a partner channel network and business development team
• Are passionate about our industry and have their ‘finger on the pulse’ of the tech SaaS space
• Enjoy being in a brand ambassador role
• Use data to drive decision-making and tell a great story
• Have a track record of driving business relationships from cooperative idea generation to contract negotiation to program management
• Have a credible partner network and connections in place across the digital marketing sector.
In exchange you can expect to receive the following benefits;
• Generous commission structure, with an achievable on target earning in excess of £110K
• Superb training, (includes Certificate in Marketing, CIM Level 4)
• Excellent work- life balance and flexible working hours (hybrid working environment for those seeking balance between work from home & office based).
• Great social events, monthly team lunch and other team outings
• Quarterly Team Building Events
• Paid holidays
• WFH (work from home) - Starter Package (£200 desk, chair etc)
• Employee mileage reimbursement
• Company Laptop
• Refer a Friend scheme
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to David/Robert in our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role before close of business on 6th Aug. 2021.
Note only suitable applicants will be contacted. Enquires by email ideally OR to from NI/UK - 02871228449/ from ROI - 0749715028
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.