Head of Sales – FT Permanent REF: VAC-12747
Remote Working NI Based
Competitive Base + Bonus – OTE £80K (Management Bonus and Equity)
We have been appointed by our client, a market leading digital marketing provider to source and appoint a high performing Head of Sales, they are currently seeking to continue their success and growth by making this key appointment in the organisation.
To help build out worldwide distribution channels. These channels include direct sales, resellers and agencies. The role oversees the Direct Sales, Channel Partners and Sales Operation functions. The successful candidate should have experience in multiple channels of distribution and a demonstrated record of achievement and the ability to help close business in a competitive environment.
The position will involve working closely with all internal stakeholders, including directors, and departmental managers to help develop a clear and coherent sales and marketing plan and go to market strategy.
Primary markets include the U.S., U.K. and Ireland, but the product is sold and supported worldwide. There will be considerable focus on achieving agreed sales quotas and revenue forecasts that are integral to the growth and sustainability of the business model.
- Help with the development of an Agency/Reseller model which will be rolled out across UK and American markets
- Work with the direct sales team to onboard best practices and assist in the effort to grow revenue.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with carefully targeted mid-tier enterprise level customers.
- Hit defined and agreed sales quotas and revenue targets put in place by company directors.
- Refine and add to as needed sales and product training to enable the sales team to compete effectively in the marketing automation market.
- Attend industry tradeshows, networking events and workshops to help foster brand awareness and develop new business opportunities.
- Recruit, motivate and retain top quality sales talent to grow out the company’s sales organization.
- University Degree with 5-10 years sales experience, including at least 3-5 years of sales management, preferably in high growth, software or hardware technology company with some experience selling in a channel environment.
- Demonstrated experience and willingness to function as both individual contributor and manager of teams.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit and retain sales talent.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong time management and organizational discipline.
- Ability to juggle many tasks simultaneously.
- Fluency with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and technology in general
What you get in return:
- Competitive base salary, commission, annual management bonus & equity
- Opportunity to work within an exciting growing business.
- Flexible working, initially remotely based with option return to full time office or a flexible part remote/part office-based role in the future.