Vacancy: H&S Advisor/Manager – Electrical Contractor
Salary: €65K + package
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking an experienced Health & Safety Advisor/Manager with Electrical experience to cover nationwide business. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Health & Safety professional to join a large Irish company with a healthy pipeline of work.
- Support the Site management team with planning, coordinating and implementing of effective Health Safety & Training policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the business objectives are met.
- Provide support to the Management and Operation team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety, Training / Development and on occasion environmental issues.
- Support the HR Manager in ensuring Health & Safety compliance and perform regular Health and Safety audits
- Assist with developing Health and Safety plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as Internal and external stakeholders requirements
- Ensure training, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company’s training and Health & Safety and HR program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
- Investigate and complete the process for close out of all Accident Investigation Reports and prepare/submit preventative measure initiatives for implementation
- Manage Safety Statistic reporting within and benchmark performance with relative other industries.
- Assist in the development of project specific Health and Safety procedures.
- Ensure premises, transportation and employees are compliant with Company policies and safety standards and that there are sufficient systems in place to monitor and safeguard same.
Qualification and Experience:
- Must have a Qualification in H&S
- 5 Years’ experience on electrical projects
- Knowledge of IT Systems an advantage
- Set an example of enthusiasm, loyalty and hard work in the performance of all duties.
- Builds and maintains excellent relationships.
- Acceptance of responsibility and accountability.
- Remains calm under pressure.
- An exemplar for company values with sound balanced judgement.
- Demanding of self and others.