Vacancy: M&E Coordinator
Salary: €60,000 - €65,000 + package
3DPersonnel’s client, one of Ireland’s leading general building contractors, is currently seeking to recruit an experienced M&E Co-ordinator to be based in the Dublin area.
The successful candidate will come from an M&E background with at least 4-5yrs experience within a similar role within a leading main contractor. The ideal M&E Coordinator will be degree qualified or diploma qualified, with a stable employment history.
Responsibilities involved in this role will include:
- Liaise with statutory service providers
- Review client drawings
- Review M&E design drawings
- Provide comments on M&E drawings
- Provide feedback on M&E design
- Provide CDM and Health & Safety input
- Review suppliers and subcontractor risk assessment, method statements and assessments
- Coordinate M&E drawings/design/specification approval process
- Implementation and coordination of specialist subcontractor design
- Coordination of the equipment technical information
- Procurement of material not already in main M&E packages
- Value engineering of materials
- Coordinate onsite installations
- Overseeing quality assurance checks
- Obtain and review commissioning and balancing reports and certification
- Manage client, design team and subcontractor related meetings.
- Knowledge of BIM
- Program development & Management
- Problem solving.
- 4 - 5 years industry experience.
- A background in M&E.
- H&S awareness.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills
- A Mechanical or Electrical degree or diploma