Job Title: Group Risk & Compliance Manager
Location: Havant, Hampshire
Salary: £65-70,000 plus benefits
Our client is a privately owned award-winning regional construction company with a commitment to excellent delivery. Operating across the south-central region, they deliver new build, refurbishment and fit-out schemes between £1m to £30m in multiple sectors including commercial, Industrial, Defence, Education, Healthcare, Heritage, Hotel and Leisure, Housing and Retail
In this role you will manage all commercial and operational risks to the company from pre-construction to post-handover stage, ensuring that all company procedures and external legal requirements are fulfilled in line with the company’s procedures and the company’s delivery ethos and core values.
- To develop and agree a company risk strategy which limits the company’s exposure to contract and commercial risk.
- Manage commercial and operational risk and opportunity.
- Ensure all commercial operational reporting procedures are adhered to.
- Assisting Group Commercial Director with any legal matters.
- Lead by example to inspire own team and encourage the company culture and values
- An excellent level of computer knowledge, keyboard skills and software expertise, Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel are essential.
- Current Driving licence
- Commercial awareness.
- Critical problem-solving ability.
- Ability to analyse and interpret information quickly.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to deal with confidential information and maintain confidentiality.
- The ability to work independently and problem solve.
- Ability to work well under pressure to deadlines.
- Good organisational ability.
- Presentation skills.
- Ability to deal tactfully and professionally with colleagues.
- Personal resilience and the capacity to work effectively and stay calm under pressure.