Job title: Group Construction Advisor/Technical Manager (Construction, MMC and Housing)
Salary: £53,000 - £58,000 per annum
Responsible for: 1-2 Technical Officers
Location: Hybrid Working - Uxbridge
About the company
Our client provides specialist technical and procurement products and services that help contracting authorities, building contractors and suppliers to deliver publicly funded building projects on time and on budget. Their missing is “Improving lives and places through quality procurement solutions”
Main purpose of the role
- To lead on the development, management, and successful implementation of the companies housing and construction framework offerings which include offsite manufacturing and net carbon zero.
- To be the subject matter expert for this suite of frameworks and a focal point and ambassador for best practice and innovation in building and construction.
- To represent and champion the company in the sector, ensuring that the business continues to be recognised as the premier technical framework provider for the public sector.
- To work with the Head of Technical Procurement and senior team to shape the company strategy and to formulate and execute plans for its effective delivery.
- Working within the wider group procurement team, to contribute industry leading technical knowledge to support the development and ongoing management of the company’s products and services.
- To reinforce the company’s reputation for technical excellence through representation of LHC at influential sector workgroups, conference speaking opportunities and network events.
- Supporting regional colleagues in engagement with clients and suppliers on delivery of company products ensuring technical requirements are met and providing ongoing technical advice and support when required.
Qualifications and training
- A technical qualification related to the area of technical expertise
- MRICS or MCIOB (desirable)
- Educated to degree level (desirable)