Vacancy: Groundworks Foreman
Location: County Cork
3D Personnel’s client is a leading building and civil engineering company in Ireland with projects across various sectors including healthcare, education, commercial / residential projects and historic building restoration
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Groundworks Foremen for a housing and renovation projects in County Cork.
The successful candidate will be undertaking site development including the construction of drainage, utilities and services. The successful candidate will be experienced in working within building & civil engineering companies undertaking site development.
• Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site.
• Management of H&S on site to ensure highest standards are maintained.
• Liaise and communicate closely with the design team and other stakeholders.
• Plan the daily resourcing and control of site labour and ordering of materials, completing the online daily site diary and relevant weekly documentation in accordance with company policy.
• Carry out company compliance and administration procedures and recording performance and progress of site operations and subcontractors.
• Hold 5-6 years minimum experience in a gangerman / foreman role with a main contractor.
• Essentially have a strong proven track record in residential development
• Have excellent references from previous employers
• Good length of service with previous employer.