Position: Groundworks Foreman
Salary: €50-55k + Vehicle
3DPersonnel’s client is one of Irelands major building contractors who are committed to excellence and employs dedicated people from a variety of backgrounds.
Our Client has a large housing project in which a Foreman with considerable Groundworks experience is needed.
- Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site.
- Management of H&S on site to ensure highest standards are maintained.
- Liaise and communicate closely with the design team and other stakeholders.
- Plan the daily resourcing and control of site labour and ordering of materials, completing the online daily site diary and relevant weekly documentation in accordance with company policy.
- Carry out company compliance and administration procedures and recording performance and progress of site operations and subcontractors.
- Hold 5-6 years minimum experience in a gangerman / foreman role with a main contractor.
- Essentially have a strong proven track record in residential development
- Have excellent references from previous employers
- Good length of service with previous employer.
- €50-55k+ Vehicle DOE
If you are a Groundworks Foreman with 5+years’ experience considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact David Guiney for a confidential discussion. 3D Personnel will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 3D Personnel is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Cork