Location – Fawley Refinery
3D Personnel specialises in placing top talent across three core construction sectors, from the individuals with the initial ideas through to the hands-on workforce who turn those ideas into reality.
What makes 3D Personnel the preferred choice for construction industry recruitment is the strong relationships we build with both clients and candidates in the British construction industry.
In it for the long-run, our specialist recruitment consultants take into account and proactively support the unique needs of your construction career.
As a result of the thriving Hampshire Civil Industry we are looking to recruit groundworkers, skilled operatives and gangers interested in long term employment and the opportunity to develop your skills and career working with us at Fawley Refinery.
• Appropriate tickets are and advantage for skilled operatives (dumper, roller, forklift, 180, 360)
• Work well as a team
• Concrete finishing / shuttering carpentry skills a bonus
• Applicants will need to be reliable and responsible with a good awareness of health and safety in the workplace and a strong work ethic
• Previous construction experience a bonus but not essential
• The candidate will be assisting other trades on site
• Coordinating all works with Site Management team ensuring H&S is adhered to at all times
• General civils and maintenance works
• Competitive hourly rates,
• PAYE scheme
• 39 hour week (basic – overtime available)
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Travel allowance
Due to the safety critical nature of the site, drug and alcohol tests will be undertaken before employment and will be repeated at random.
We are offering the opportunity for real career development and encourage employees with formal and informal training that can progress you to site management and beyond.
Please apply below or call our Southampton Office on 023 8040 6322 for more information
Finding a suitable construction job for you is something 3D Personnel takes massive pride in. Other projects and progression will be available within 3D Personnel due to the ever growing construction industry that is thriving in Southampton.
3D Personnel is currently working on a number of large scale projects in the Hampshire, if the job above does not suit please contact us for other potential construction job opportunities near you.
For a full list of construction jobs we currently have available please visit https://www.3dpersonnel.com/jobs/
Benefits of working with 3D Personnel are –
Weekly visits from our mobile labour managers
Recognition for time served on site
Health & Safety Awards
Please follow us on Facebook – 3D Personnel
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Business.