Vacancy: Graduate Quantity Surveyor
Salary: - €35 -€40K DOE
3D Personnel’s client is an international multi-disciplinary engineering services contractor and leading provider of high-value engineering services to a large number of ‘blue chip’ companies. Operating across Ireland, the UK and Europe, the company has become the engineering service provider of choice in growth segments such as pharmaceuticals, data centres and power transmission and distribution. The firm’s culture is innovative, collaborative and performance focused. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop in a company committed to developing talent and rewarding performance.
- Assisting Senior QS with all site duties
- Managing Sub-Contractor accounts.
- Sending out enquiries to Sub-Contractors and assessing them.
- Record all daily activities, relevant information and occurrences in your site diary
- Record and report on work progress including that of subcontractors to your manager
- Hold a degree / diploma in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics.
- Be enthusiastic and eager to begin your career.
- Hold a valid safe pass.
- Hold a valid clean full driver's license.