Position: Graduate Health & Safety Officer / Advisor
3D Personnel are currently recruiting for a Graduate Health & Safety Officer for building and civil projects in Cork. The candidate will work for a Tier 1 Main Contractor in Ireland with a number of live projects and seeking to expand upon their team.
The successful candidate will have a Health & Safety Degree or Qualification and have some experience in managing Health & Safety within a construction site.
- Report into the Senior Health & Safety Officer and Site Management
- Regularly carry out site visits, site audits and inspections
- Complete paperwork and ensure it is processed for reports
- Be the point of contact for emergency situations
- Ensure Health & Safety has a strong presence on site
- Liaise with Site Management regarding any Health & Safety requirements
- Complete Method statements, COSHH assessments, toolbox talks, O&M manuals etc.
- Organise training when needed and maintain records
- Maintain PPE Stocks, Attend Site Meetings & Carry out Health & Safety briefings
- Health & Safety Degree or Qualification
- NEBOSH certification – preferred
- 6 months plus experience (College Placement)
- Experience in using Microsoft Office
- Full Driving License