Vacancy: GIS Engineer
Salary: €35K - €45K
3D Personnel’s client designs and builds network infrastructure for companies that operate networks in communications and utilities sectors. They partner with world leaders in the distribution of infrastructure projects.
3D Personnel’s client is currently seeking an experienced GIS Engineer to join their team in Limerick office. The successful candidate will be joining an established company with an excellent workbook into the future.
Duties as GIS Engineer:
- Plan optical fibre paths
- Produce maps and drawings
- Desktop surveys and report viability of customer connections
- Provide CAD and GIS support to other team members
- Data modelling, building map and database environments
Experience and Qualifications:
- 2 - 6 years’ experience in GIS platforms
- Experience in FTTx Design & rollout
- GIS & CAD experience necessary
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Possess the ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Analytical, detail oriented, high level of flexibility with willingness to learn/develop.