3D Personnel’s client has a strong history of successful construction projects, and are seeking a General Foreman to join them on a residential project in North County Dublin. The company are offering progression within the role and company for the right candidate.
Working under the Site / Project Manager the successful Foreman will be responsible for a section of the site which includes a small apartment block.
The foreman will be experienced in undertaking, building envelope work, roofing and 1st & 2nd fix construction preferably while working for a builder developer or main contractor with at least 4yrs residential experience.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced General Foreman to join a leading property company that has long term work in North County Dublin.
- Site / Project Manager : Sub-Contractors programmes and co-ordination
- Senior Engineer : engineering details and Sub-Contractors co-ordination
- Quantity Surveyor : on cost issues
- Site Clerk : material and plant requisitioning
- Purchasing Manager : procurement of bulk items
- Quality & Environmental manager : maintaining site records I accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 requirements
- H&S Officer : promoting the implementation of the Safety Management System
- Implementation of Daily and Weekly Programmes together with the issue of programme detail to sub-contractors
- Attending weekly Management Team meeting for clients Construction Team
- Maintaining the Site Diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Compiling labour allocation sheets for company direct and hired labour
- Assisting with the control of plant and equipment on site
- Co-ordinating and managing of subcontractors
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards
- Dealing with all Health and Safety issues on site
- Ability to motivate Labourers and sub-contractors
- Provide clear leadership and direction to the site team while maintaining a professional manner is essential