Foremen / Supervisors
Perth, WA / Darwin, NT, Australia
$90,000 - $120,000
Have you ever thought of waking up to the sound of waves, the beach, sunshine and blue skies every day? If so, Australia is calling for construction talent across the Building and Civil Infrastructure sectors with the highest demand being in Perth, Western Australia and Darwin in the Northern Territory.
3D Personnel are actively working in partnership with a large Australian based recruitment firm who are currently in the market for experienced Site Foreman / Supervisor’s to join their Perth, WA and Darwin, NT based operations in Australia on permanent based roles in the large-scale Building sector.
- Relevant Degree in Construction Management or Strong Trade Background.
- 5+ year’s minimum on-site experience within a well-recognised contractor.
- Hold a valid Subclass 417 visa or ability to secure a valid working visa.
- Previous experience on large-scale construction projects.
- Ability to manage multiple areas of work and people simultaneously.
- Proven track record of operating in a fast passed environment.
- Comfortable working in a high-pressured results driven workplace.
- Proficient IT skills – knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Microsoft.
In order to be considered you'll need to obtain your own Visa and make your own travel arrangements and we'll help you in securing a career and lifestyle down-under. The highest demand is for candidates who qualify for the Subclass 417 Visa which is applicable for under 35s. There is also a demand for those who fall into the 35 - 45yo Visa bracket. Unfortunately there are no sponsorship’s available.
If Australia is of interest or you know someone who is considering moving, then please send a copy of your latest CV to Sarah or call today to discuss further.