An immediate start opportunity exists for an experienced Site Agent / Foreman a project in Derry. Experience managing the delivery of earthworks/ muckshifting, drainage, ducting, kerbs, pavements, installing road furniture, traffic signalling and paving/surfacing whilst adhering to strict health and safety standards, is sought after.
- Daily toolbox talks and inductions
- Implementing health and safety procedures
- Daily and weekly planning
- Resource planning including materials and equipment
- Managing of in-house teams and sub-contractors
- Interpretation of the drawings
- Site administration including site diary, timesheets, and plant returns etc.
- Management of the works and solving of technical issues
- Managing health and safety including the reporting thereof
The requirements for this post include, but not limited, to –
- A qualification in Civil Engineering
- Experience in motivating teams to achieve milestones
- Proven experience as a Senior Foreman preferably for principal/Tier one contractors working on local authority projects or A Roads
- Capable of reporting and obtaining information on site tablets
- CSCS, SMSTS or SSSTS, First Aid
Competitive pay rate for the right candidate, please send your CV to sarah kenendy @ 3D Personnel.