My client is currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to be based on their land mark site in West Dublin. Reporting to the Construction Director, the Senior Project Manager will work as a key member of my clients Development team.
- Responsible for the establishment of the overall success criteria of major construction projects, including time, cost, technical and performance parameters
- Responsible for the on-going management of all development and construction activities across multiple projects including quality, environmental, health and safety issues
- Preparing project plans/schedules of works and ensuring contractor and design team adherence to agreed programmes
- Leading and facilitating the overall cross-functional project team
- Addressing regular internal queries & collaboration with legal, commercial & other departments
- Regular reporting to Construction Director & Senior management
- 10+ years experience
- Previous relevant experience with a Property Developer strongly preferred
- Excellent understanding of the project life cycle, from conception stage, through all operational stages to completion and post-project review
- Hands on experience of management of construction projects and working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple live development projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project and/or Primavera
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Your new company
My client prides itself on its people, a first class professional team who strive to deliver exemplary residential and commercial developments in a collaborative way.
This role is ideal for a team player who thrives in a dynamic fast paced environment.
My client offers the opportunity for further career development.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure based on experience
- Access to the companies benefit schemes including contributory pension, full health care and other benefits
- Training, personnel development plan and professional membership fees will be encouraged and provided for.