Vacancy: Finishing Project Manager
Salary: : €80,000 - €85,000 + fully expensed Van, + twice yearly Bonus + pension + health insurance.
3D Personnel is seeking Finishing Project Manager on behalf of client, a leading developer with projects throughout Dublin.
The successful Finishing Project Manager will need a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a project management role within construction industry.
This is a great opportunity for a successful Project Manager to join a leading Developer with a large pipeline of work over the next number of years.
As Project Manager your role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Part of the management team responsible for day to day operations on site
- Oversee elements of works on site to ensure compliance to applicable EHS and QAQC standards and ensure adherence to the planned project delivery schedule.
- Plan, coordinate and execute the planned scope of work of appointed subcontractors
- Deliver his/her section of work to the agreed schedule, scope, and quality.
- Review and implementation of technical documentation and quality of performed works
- Reporting work progress to the Project Manager in accordance with internal standards
- Cooperation with the Project Manager, Commercial team, EHS team and design team.
- Maintain project documentation via our online IT system.
- Liaise with Project Manager regarding program updates and key performance indicators
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Proven record of successfully managing projects through to their successful completion.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the construction industry and project execution.
- Experienced in internal fitout fo apartments, has an eye for finishes and a proven track record of delivering projects on time.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS office.
- Must be a good communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Self-starter with good judgment when working under pressure.
- Good manager with the ability to motivate and drive the workforce.