Vacancy: Finishing Project Manager
Salary: : €75,000 - €85,000+ Van, + Bonus
3D Personnel is seeking Finishing Project Manager on behalf of client, leading main contractor with projects throughout GB and Ireland.
The successful Finishing Project Manager will need a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a project management role within construction industry.
This is a great opportunity for a successful Project Manager to join a leading contractor with a large pipeline of work over the next number of years.
As Project Manager your role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Responsible for delivery of Building projects
- Project management including managing clients, design teams and contractors
- Representing clients throughout the full life cycle of projects
- Managing the preparation of feasibility studies, option appraisals, cost plans and business cases
- Ensuring project financial performance and delivering within budget
- Procurement including preparation of contract documents, drawings and specifications
- Construction stage project management, monitoring progress against programme, assessing costs for works completed and ensuring quality
- Ensuring contracts are administered correctly
- Risk management
- Working to meet Health and Safety and overall project quality objectives
- Seeking out potential business development opportunities or leads and either follow through or inform senior management
In order to be considered for the role you will have:
- Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or similar
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a project management role
- A proven track record of projects management within budget is essential
- Technical understanding of construction and the ability to read AutoCAD drawings
- Experience of finishing works essential
- Excellent oral and written communication skills