Vacancy: Finishing Foreman / Manager
Location: West Dublin
Salary: €60K - €70K (DOE) + excellent package including Health Care.
3D Personnel's client have an opportunity for a Finishing Foreman / Manager to work with a leading Residential Developer.
This is a great opportunity for a confident, motivated Finishing Foreman, who shows great leadership and decision making skills in order to guide and inspire site teams to deliver a top class product. Scope of works will involve taking the residential units from 1st fix stage to handover to the end client.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and monitor sub-contractor’s performance
- Proven track record in successfully delivering projects to a high standards
- Monitor their own progress and the progress of others in accordance with the agreed project schedule and issuing Notifications where required
- Progress reporting against Safety, Quality, Schedule
- Maintain a tidy, safe, and efficient site at all times
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to the project manager
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications building regulations and good building practice
- Ensure compliance with the company’s quality procedures
- Attending progress meetings with clients and/or representatives
- Building Client relationships
Education / Experience:
- Appropriate construction qualifications, detailed knowledge of construction in both new build and highend residential or major large commercial projects
- Enthusiastic personality with a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised and have the ability to multitask
- Ability to work well using initiative, problem solving when required
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate commitment, hard-work, enthusiasm, and flexibility
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office package