Job Description: Finishing Foreman – Social Housing
On behalf of my client, I am actively recruiting for a finishing foreman with social housing experience to work on an ongoing project in Belfast. My Client is a multidisciplinary construction company working as Main Contractor, on a large social housing development.
Role & Responsibilities
- Liaising with colleagues and clients
- Overseeing project schedules and ensuring working is completed on time
- Monitoring budgets to avoid overspend
- Supervising construction workers and subcontractors
- Reporting on project progress to senior managers and stakeholders
- Conducting quality and safety inspections
- Ensuring work is finished to the agreed standards
- Maintaining quality control checks
- Coordinating teams
- Day to day problem solving and dealing with any issues that arise
- Signing off and handing completed work over to the client.