Vacancy: Finishing Foreman/Manager
Location: North Dublin
Salary: €65k + full package.
3D Personnel’s client are seeking an experienced Finishing Foreman/Manager to join a long established residential developer for at least 5yrs work in North Dublin.
The Finishing Foreman/Manager will be responsible for making sure that construction is completed within agreed timelines, cost parameters, safely from frame to handover stage and to customers' satisfaction.
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong project management skills with detailed building and construction experience. 3D Personnel’s client will also need someone with the ability to manage people and create a strong team spirit on site, with a keen eye for finishing detail on residential buildings.
The Role as Finishing Foreman/Manager:
- Assist the Sr Site Manager to ensure the site programme meets budget and commercial objectives.
- Manage Subcontractors and Service Providers
- Maintain Programme
- Take control of project from 1st fix, plastering / skimming stage onwards, through 2nd & 3rd fix to snagging stage and completion including all M&E installation
- Take control of Snag List
- Ensure Completion Dates are met
- Liaise with all stakeholders
- Trade background / Degree / Diploma Qualification
- You will have knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation
- Ability to plan and make decisions with a customer focus and business awareness.
- You will be passionate about managing people
- Ability to manage and track costs
- Detailed building and construction experience